Bow Seat’s community of young wavemakers spans almost every U.S. state and more than 60 countries, but you are all passionate about using your creative voice to speak for our oceans.
We are developing an Alumni Ambassador Program to continue to empower and activate creative young ocean leaders around the world. Could that be you?
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are 11-20 years old
- Have demonstrated their interest in using the creative arts as a tool for ocean conservation by participating in a Bow Seat program
- Are passionate about environmental issues and enthusiastic about inspiring others to care for the ocean
- Want to create meaningful change by leading a hands-on project or awareness campaign in their community
Participating Ambassadors will benefit from:
- Networking and opportunities to connect with the ocean conservation community
- Collaborating with Bow Seat staff and other like-minded young leaders
- Experience working with a nonprofit with an international reach
- Project stipends and access to additional resources
- Exclusive event invitations or other sponsorship opportunities