“Chasing Coral” Film ScreeningNovember 30, 2017
With the growing urgency of climate change and its alarming impacts on our oceans, we screened Chasing Coral to a packed house at Mother Brook Arts & Community Center in Dedham, Massachusetts. Following the screening, we hosted a panel discussion with local experts:
- Donna K. Hazard, New England Aquarium (Moderator)
- Randi Rotjan, Boston University
- William “Billy” Spitzer, New England Aquarium
- Alyssa Irizarry, Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs
- Daniel Brown, Mass Audubon
Rise Documentary Films brings thought-provoking and timely documentaries and discussions to the Boston-area community. We believe in the power of film to inspire dialogue around critical issues such as the environment and social justice. Bow Seat is proud to be a Founding Sponsor of Rise.